We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our experienced electrical team as a shift Electrician. This is a unique opportunity for individuals experienced in a medium to heavy industry, with process equipment knowledge. Working shift-work on a rotational basis, your skills and expertise will support a world-leading corporation, Daiken, in the 24 hour manufacturing of Medium Density Fiberboard.
We are looking for candidates with motivation, energy and a desire to participate. You will be working in an exciting and dynamic environment that offers outstanding job satisfaction for focused and driven individuals.
The skills that will ensure your success in this role are;
- At a minimum, you will hold an Electrical Trade Certificate and current Electrical Practising Licence.
- Proven fault finding and analysis skills in electrical power and control processes with significant experience in Allen Bradley PLC 5/SLC500 programming and maintenance;
- AC and DC drive and motor fault analysis and maintenance.
- You will need experience using a computerised maintenance management system - with experience in SAP an advantage.
- You will have overview knowledge of SCADA interface software and servo systems
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally.
- Understands the importance of a Customer Focused attitude
- Safety Focus
- Understands both Employer and Employee obligations regarding a safe work place.
- Is committed to working in a safe manner to ensure their own safety and the safety of others.
- Working knowledge of electrical regulatory compliance obligations.
Daiken believes in supporting its people and offers an attractive and competitive benefits package, not often seen in other companies.
- Membership to the company’s very generous superannuation scheme
- Subsidised medical cover for the employee and their immediate family
- An Insurance Package (Life, Trauma and Income Protection)
- Travel subsidies
- A wellness allowance contributing to membership to a gym, club or other leisure activity that will benefit the health and wellbeing of the employee
A full position description is available for review with in the application process